We are not selling your personnal data to any third party.
We collect essentially what you enter in our registration and profile forms:
- Your name
- Your email address (only used to login and to receive newsletters, notifications)
- The brand of your credit card (only to be displayed on your invoices)
- The last four digits of your credit card (only to be displayed on your invoices)
- Your billing address (only to be displayed on your invoices)
- Company Name (only to be displayed on your invoices)
- Company VAT (only to be displayed on your invoices)
The data we need to store to operate your accounts will never leave our server. We may perform backup saves of our database that will be sent outside the server, but those backup are fully encrypted.
As long as your account exists, the related data will persist as well. We do not delete data ourself.
There is no API endpoint allowing a third party to read the data from our database. You're quite safe with us 😉
Cookies and Tracking Script
As you noticed when you first visited our website, our technology stack may use some cookies to improve your experience on this site.
All cookies that are used on our platform are fully encrypted.
We are using Google Analytics to gather statistics about our visitors.
An error on this page ? Please contact us on twitter